Welcome to this week’s block party!
Link up here and be seen on 4 fabulous blogs! Making the World Cuter, Rae Gun Ramblings, Keeping it Simple Crafts and Pieces by Polly!
This week I, Tiffany from Making the World Cuter will be your host!
Be sure to check out a couple things I’ve been working on;
This week I picked out some delicious looking summer drink recipes to share, please pin the image below before you link up, and give props to these lovely bloggers who gave us these great recipes! 🙂
12 Refreshing Summer Drink Recipes
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned the Drink Recipes image above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please link back to whatever blog you are linking from and let your readers know you joined the block party and invite them to do the same!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017