I almost forgot that I needed to share how I made my cute porch signs after I showed you my porch reveal!
The first two I just used some of the Grotto Chalk Paint by FolkArt and some white outdoor vinyl that I cut out and attached. I got the giant H from Jo-Ann, and the long pre-cut board from Home Depot. LOVE this chalk paint, it goes on beautifully and comes in the prettiest colors! I ended up taking off a couple of the stripes on the H, that you’ll see below in the porch picture, so that I could hang it with my nail gun…I don’t know if I will replace them or not.
For the “Life is Better on the Porch” sign I used white contact paper and cut out a negative stencil and then I used the Devine Color paint I got from Target that I painted my glass patio table with. For the heart I just cut it in strips and put them back in place so that it would show stripes instead of a full heart.
This one is kind of hard to see if you are looking at the porch straight on, but it’s right above the doors reminding everyone to come right back out and enjoy the porch! 🙂
And here are all my cute porch signs hanging on the house and making me supremely happy. 🙂
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017