Hello everyone!! It’s Kaysi from Keeping it Simple and it’s my turn to host.
I just moved to Washington a couple weeks ago, so I am working on decorating my house! I’ve been painting tons of things and transforming my old decor to match my new house. You should check out what I’ve been doing.
Summer time is super close!! School is almost over (or over in our case) and eating outside is becoming more and more common. Here are some fabulous recipes that will be perfect for your summer barbecues.
12 things to eat outside
10) Apricot Hand Pie
12) Homemade Slurpee
- We’d love it if you pinned one of the two images from above! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016