I love these little Mother’s day printable kids interviews that nearly every year at least one of my kids brings home in one form or another. I compiled all of my favorite questions and made one simple, no fuss printable that you can change up in Word if you want, or just print out and have someone interview your kids this weekend. I know you will laugh, and cry at the answers!
I had my 3 year old answer the questions before I finalized these, and my favorite answer was that “She always forgets to buy yogurt.” This kid is always asking me to buy yogurt. I died laughing when I read my 10 years old answer of my favorite way to relax was “laying down with dad!” Bwahahaha! Oh sweet innocence. Love it!
I also made one for grandma’s so if you have a grandma nearby that would get a kick out of these, then print that one out too! I am letting my kids decorate them with stickers and drawing a picture of me and them on the back, and then these babies are being saved for always. LOVE!
font used: Wish I Were Taller
Mother’s Day Printable Downloads
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017