First up, let’s see what our hostesses have been up to this week.
A huge congrats goes out to Marissa from Rae Gun Ramblings, who had her baby this week.
That’s him in that adorable teddy bear hat, pictured below.
All of you bloggers were sure busy this week, linking up so many fun spring projects.
Being St. Patrick’s Day is coming up, I decided to feature some great projects for the holiday.
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and Recipes
Are you ready to share what you’ve been up to this week?
Let’s link up.
- Pretty Please pin the above two images! 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!