Alright, I’m not going to lie…this stuff is delicious! I make this for cupcakes mostly, but I also love to dip strawberries in it and I really just love to eat it with a spoon. It’s a mixture of cream cheese frosting without being quite too rich and a whip cream frosting without being too bland…and with the Oreos mixed in…YUM!
Oreo Whip Cream Frosting
Oh you can definitely make it without the Oreos, you can add other yummy fillers into it. I’m not opposed to Butterfingers, toasted coconut, strawberry flavoring, or any other number of things that go good with…well good, but I have a soft spot for cookies and cream. (That soft spot happens to be my belly).
When we were dating my husband used to bring me cookies and cream milkshakes from our favorite local burger place while I was at work. It may be what convinced me that he was the guy for me. There is something magical about those little chocolate cookies isn’t there? What are you going to use this “frosting” on?
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- Chicken Pot Pie Dumplings - October 24, 2016
- How to Rule Halloween this year, Even if You Procrastinated Till Now. - October 23, 2016
- 14 DIY Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2016
- Delightful Black and White Halloween Mantel - October 15, 2016
- 10 Must Make Party Food Recipes - October 9, 2016