kicked off with Read Across America Day celebrating Dr. Seuss, and the
whole month of March is National Reading Month, so to celebrate reading,
I’m running a series called For the LOVE of BOOKS. There will be lots
more fun book inspired posts in the next couple weeks, so be sure to
stop by. Here are a few of my recent posts:
And in honor of National Reading Month, we’ve got a fun Round-Up of Projects and Recipes Inspired by books.
- We’d love it if you pinned one of the two images from above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the linky isn’t working, please click HERE<
- None Found