So excited to share this Mickey Disneyland Countdown!
I couldn’t wait anymore, I don’t want to Disney overload you, but I am SOO excited, and have SOO many things planned to get us ready for this trip! I’ll try to limit it to once a week Disneyland countdown crafts and projects!
I couldn’t make a bunch of Disneyland countdown calendars and not include Mickey and his friends. My favorite on this one is Goofy. Of course I’ve always been partial to Goofy and I’m not really sure why. I love all the others as well, and these are the characters that are the first on the kids’ list of autographs that they NEED to get.
Here is the close ups of these guys…again just made out of construction paper, tape and my sticky thumb to add the ears and hats to the characters.
Mickey Disneyland Countdown
My 5 year old might be almost as excited as I am, he is my thrill seeker and Disney lover. This countdown is for him and he absolutely loves it.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017