Hello everyone!! It’s Kaysi from Keeping it Simple and it’s my turn to host, woohoo! Spring is here (finally!!)! Spring is one of my favorite times to decorate my house, I love to bring back bright colors and have things that are so sunny and cheery. It’s just so nice to have fun colors after the long, cold winter. Here are a few Easter and spring crafts that I have done in the past.
Thanks to everyone that linked up last week, you’re all amazing and I love looking through the links and getting inspired and motivated! Here are 12 amazing crafts, perfect for spring and Easter.
Easter and Spring Crafts
8) Edible Nests
10) Mason Jar Vases
12) Bunny Cake Pops
Our amazing hosts have been creating awesome things too. Go check them out!
Now it’s time to link up all that great stuff! Be sure to read over the guidelines…
- We’d love it if you pinned one of the two images from above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops.
- Visit and comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST and ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit and links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
- None Found