I told you I made four of these right? The Disney princess one for my daughter and this Winnie the Pooh Disneyland countdown for my oldest son!
I’ve told you before about my obsession with all things Winnie the Pooh, even naming my first boy Christopher after Christopher Robin (it was a lucky coincidence that my husband’s middle name was also Christopher). So I may be a little partial, but this is my favorite countdown of all of them! (Let’s see how many times I can type the name Christopher in one post! Ha!)
Hopefully you can tell who all the characters are, I know I could have made an owl or rabbit for the middle one, but since it was for Christopher, it had to have the boy himself. My kids all knew immediately who it was, the adults that have been over have been stumped, but the others are pretty easy to guess! Here are some closer shots of them all…
Winnie the Pooh Disneyland Countdown
Again I just used construction paper and tape, and my Sticky Thumb to attach the pieces to the head. I used a black Sharpie for the Tigger stripes, Piglet stripes and Hunny pot.
He loves it, and I love it hanging in the hall. It’s like seeing some familiar childhood friends every time I walk by.
58 days and counting! Anyone else planning a trip soon? Squeal!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017