Today I’m hosting my first Block Party. Having just joined in on all this linky party excitement, I’m thrilled to be your host and hope you party along with me and my fabulous co-hosts.
For those of you, who have not yet visited my blog, Hungry Happenings, I create festive food and edible crafts for holidays and special occasions. I’m busy working on Valentine’s Day projects, so this week’s featured posts are all related to the most romantic of holidays.
Valentine Craft Ideas
Here are just a few of the fun tutorials shared by all of your Block Party hosts.
We had so many fantastic blog posts linked up last week and I chose some of my favorite Valentine’s Day projects to feature here today. Stop by and take a look at these wonderful tutorials and recipes.
Burlap Covered Foam Core Letters from My Love
Wineglass Lampshade from Wesens Art
Gooey Red Velvet Brownies from Beyond
DIY Heart Wall Art from Homey Oh My!
Valentine’s Wreath from Nap-Time Creations
Valentine Mail Box Cake Pops from The
Printable Crayon Valentine’s from printabelle
Felt Hearts Headband from Kiddie Foodies
Now it’s time to link up all that great stuff! Be sure to read over
- We’d love it if you pinned the two images from above!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page.
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party.
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before.
- This party starts Sunday @ 9pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight.
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on
our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block
If the linky isn’t working, click HERE.
The following two tabs change content below.
Tiffany is a stay at home mom to four ridiculously cute kids and wife to one smoking hot Mc Dreamy lookalike. She loves remodeling, chocolate chip cookies and sunshine. She is the founder of Making the World Cuter, a site committed to doing just what the title states; Making the world cuter, one kid, DIY, yummy treat or crafty thing at a time.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017