We’re headed to Disneyland in 60 days! I am so excited…maybe more so than the kids! I love Disney and all the magic that goes along with it. I knew I needed to make a Disneyland countdown, but then I got carried away and made FOUR! I made one for each of the kids in different themes. I have seen the Mickey Mouse countdown before, but I haven’t seen a Disney Princess one, so I decided to take on the challenge.
My daughter helped me pick out her five favorite princesses and I got to work making little princess heads and then countdown chains in the colors that matched their outfits. I just used construction paper and tape…and my favorite Sticky Thumb to attach the hair. I used a little bit of washi tape around Tink’s and Belle’s hair and to make her rose, but other than that, all construction paper. This is pretty straight forward project!
Just in case you can’t figure out who they all are, here is a closer look at each of them!
We have Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Ariel from Little Mermaid, Snow White, Elsa from Frozen and Tinker Bell.
These look super cute hanging over my daughters bed now, and I love seeing them get shorter each day!
Be sure to check out the rest of my countdowns and other Disney Fun!
Anyone else going to Disneyland the last week of April?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017