I’ve been on a Christmas crafting roll if you haven’t been around you might want to check out my Gold Deer Pillow Cases, yummy Candy Cane White Chocolate Popcorn Recipe, and my fast Gift Card Holder Tutorial.
Scrunchy Bows | Holiday Picture Frame | Cooling Tray Card Holder | Snow Flake Art | Feather Wreath | Bed Spring Candle Holders | Monogrammed Ornaments | Pearl Ornament | Be Merry Banner | Mason Jar Christmas Trees | Tissue Paper Trees | Hanger Card Holder
I’ve been busy shopping up a storm all weekend, so besides my pillowcases I don’t have anything Christmasy up yet. But I’ve been itchy to get things set up after seeing so many of you hauling out the Christmas decorations and putting up the trees on Instagram! Seriously I need to do it soon. So here are some of my favorite Holiday Decorations that you have linked up over the last few weeks.
And a few from our hosts!
Alright! It’s time to party! Remember, you just need to link up to one of our parties to be seen on all four!
- Please pin the above two images.
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm PST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If the link up is not working, please click HERE.