Today I am hosting this great party! I’m Kaysi from Keeping it Simple.
Here are is what I’ve been up to this month. Doing lots of Christmas crafts.
Christmas Tree Crafts
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! There were a ton of great idea! I see that everyone is getting into the holiday spirit and creating! There were several different tree crafts, so I thought I would feature those.
2) Chevron Tree
3) Hohoho Tree
5) 2×4 Tree
7) Burlap Trees
10) Sweater Trees
11) Felt Tree
18) DIY Paper Tree
20) M&M Tree
21) Feather Tree
22) String Art Tree
Here is what the hosts were up to this week.
- Please PIN the above two images to your Pinterest boards!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 10pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
The following two tabs change content below.
Tiffany is a stay at home mom to four ridiculously cute kids and wife to one smoking hot Mc Dreamy lookalike. She loves remodeling, chocolate chip cookies and sunshine. She is the founder of Making the World Cuter, a site committed to doing just what the title states; Making the world cuter, one kid, DIY, yummy treat or crafty thing at a time.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017