This week’s party is being brought to you by Summer of Sumo’s Sweet Stuff.
Isn’t this new format great? I know we’ve been at it for a bit, but I am still super enjoying it! I’ve been introduced to so many more great new blogs; it’s fantastic!
Here are a few things I’ve been up to lately on my blog:
This year I am in charge of the pre-school Halloween party, and kids just love fun food, right? So this week I am featuring some Halloween food ideas from all of YOU!
And we can’t forget about our hosts! Here are some pumpkin ideas to add to your fall festivities!
- Please pin the above two images to your Recipe or Fall themed Pinterest Boards 🙂
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, other link parties or your shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link posts you’ve linked before
- This party starts Sunday @ 6pm EST & ends Friday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you give us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- Please use our button to tell people you joined our little block party!
If for any reason you are having a problem seeing the linky widget, please use this LINK.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The following two tabs change content below.
Tiffany is a stay at home mom to four ridiculously cute kids and wife to one smoking hot Mc Dreamy lookalike. She loves remodeling, chocolate chip cookies and sunshine. She is the founder of Making the World Cuter, a site committed to doing just what the title states; Making the world cuter, one kid, DIY, yummy treat or crafty thing at a time.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017