First of all…Welcome! It’s Monday, and that means it’s time to show off your cute!
Second of all, today is the last day to enter to win a $20 gift card to Cafe Press, so enter here!
Third of all, here are the features from last week!
My 5 faves
- Hot Air Balloons from Sew Craft Create
- Custom Roasting Sticks from Clean & Scentsible
- Snickers Fudge from Somewhere in the Middle
- Avocado Baked Eggs from Walnut Acre
- Black and White Nightstand Makeover from With a Blast
Be sure to go check out these cute posts, comment on them, pin them and let them know they make the world cuter!
It’s time for Making the World Cuter Monday!
- Link up your crafts, recipes, DIY projects, photographs and other cute stuff!
- Please don’t link up the same thing week after week and this isn’t the place to link up your own linky parties, giveaways or anything that isn’t making the world cuter.
- Use good judgment and only link up the cute stuff! 🙂 (I reserve the right to delete anything not cute)
- Be sure to share your best photos from your post, the ones that will get your post noticed and clicked on!
Please use my button on your posts, link below or use a text link if that’s what you like! Making the World Cuter
Also, please leave a comment, and or pin the post before, and the post after yours, and any others that strike your fancy!
I can’t wait to see how your Making the World Cuter and feature YOU!
Tell everyone you’re Making the World Cuter this week!
If you have other posts you want to link up be sure to check out my linky party directory for lots more fun parties every day of the week.
NOTICE: If the linky party below is not working, please use THIS LINK to access it! 🙂