Still out of town, but I will be on my way home on Tuesday and ready to get back to normal! I hope you are all having a great week, and that you’re enjoying this last bit of summer before school starts back up. 🙂
What cute projects have you been working on? I’m excited to see!
It’s time for Making the World Cuter Monday!
- Link up your crafts, recipes, DIY projects, photographs and other cute stuff!
- Please don’t link up the same thing week after week and this isn’t the place to link up your own linky parties, giveaways or anything that isn’t making the world cuter.
- Use good judgment and only link up the cute stuff! 🙂 (I reserve the right to delete anything not cute)
- Be sure to share your best photos from your post, the ones that will get your post noticed and clicked on!
Please use my button on your posts, link below or use a text link if that’s what you like! Making the World Cuter
Also, please leave a comment, and or pin the post before, and the post after yours, and any others that strike your fancy!
I can’t wait to see how your Making the World Cuter and feature YOU!
Tell everyone you’re Making the World Cuter this week!
If you have other posts you want to link up be sure to check out my linky party directory for lots more fun parties every day of the week.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017