I am in the process of adding things to my bedroom walls. They’ve been nearly bare for far too long. I want photos of us, our family and some fun personalized art. I am trying to narrow down what printables I want to print, or at least glean inspiration from to make my own and I have been devouring the decor section at any store I enter.
I got some 16×20 canvases and have started painting (and writing with a Sharpie) on them. This is the first one I completed. Just a little Love Bird Art…because if you live in Oregon you have to put a bird on it.
It’s a rule.
Anytime I say I love you to my husband he always says I love you more, and vice versa, so I thought it was fitting that I put that little bit in there to make it more us. I like the simpleness of this one, it looks great on the wall and I think it will balance some of the more busy ideas that I have. I’m excited to start on the next one…if I can just settle on an idea that is!
Love Bird Art
And while it may not be something you would see at Bombay, I still really love it.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- DIY Easter Bunny Wreath to Cuten Up Your Front Door - March 27, 2017
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017