Can you believe that school is almost back in session? I am so not ready to get back into the routine of school!
I do so enjoy shopping for back to school supplies though! Home school gives me lots of opportunities to buy lots of it. We keep a healthy stock of school stuff here year round. Every year though we buy new pencil boxes for the first day of school. We stock them with a new boxes of crayons, pencils, glue sticks, rulers and a new pair of scissors. I also stick some fun surprises in them on the first day. Usually a Smartie, some stickers and a little love note.
DIY Pencil Boxes
This year I bought them all a box at Michaels, and let them each pick out a piece of paper to decorate them with. These pencil boxes are perfect to decorate. They have just the right space to personalize with some mod podged paper! They have lots of different colors and they’re just a dollar a pop.
This is part of Michaels Back to School Adventure.
Be sure to check out all the other projects that will be shared on Michaels Pinterest Boards!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017