Let’s just start off with my mom is awesome. I’m not bragging or anything, its just a fact. When I was little (and an only child, as I was until age 10) she planned a Valentine’s Day party for my class. For the class, she hand made Sun Bingo cards for each one of us- painstakingly drawing candy hearts on each one. I don’t remember playing the game that day in class, but I remember how hard my mom worked and how proud I was of her. It became the inspiration for my Conversation Hearts Bingo.
So this month, when I sat down to devise an awesome printable to share with you all, the idea of group games stuck in my mind. I like games that kids can play together, where the winner is chosen by luck and there can be plenty of winning to go around. So, I’ve made a version of my mother’s awesome bingo- For St. Patrick’s Day!!
There are 10 different bingo cards and a section of all the words so you can cut them out to draw the bingo choices. The words are all St. Patrick’s Day themed and would make great vocabulary words too! I opted to use my DIY Clover “altoid” mints as bingo chips, but I’m sure any candy would work.
Making them is too easy! Just print out the Free St. Patrick’s Day Bingo, and cut out the cards and words to draw! Done! I know what I’m playing this weekend!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017