Appliqueing is a fun and easy way to embellish cloth items like onesies, t-shirts, totes, bibs… The possibilities are endless! Drawing your own applique patterns is a great way to personalize cloth items, but the web is also filled with great applique patterns like the penguin shown below from Stitchwerx Designs.
Once you have your desired pattern, here are two applique techniques to try…
How to Applique
The first way is to use a product called applique glue;
Happy appliqueing and sewing!
Have you tried appliqueing before? What method do you prefer?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- DIY Easter Bunny Wreath to Cuten Up Your Front Door - March 27, 2017
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017