Appliqueing is a fun and easy way to embellish cloth items like onesies, t-shirts, totes, bibs… The possibilities are endless! Drawing your own applique patterns is a great way to personalize cloth items, but the web is also filled with great applique patterns like the penguin shown below from Stitchwerx Designs.
Once you have your desired pattern, here are two applique techniques to try…
How to Applique
The first way is to use a product called applique glue;
Happy appliqueing and sewing!
Have you tried appliqueing before? What method do you prefer?
- None Found
Latest posts by Jennifer Dawn (see all)
- Cute Tooth Fairy Pillows - May 1, 2013
- How to Applique - March 1, 2013
- Sewing Bee: A Roundup of Cute Sewing Tutorials from Three Talented Bloggers - February 6, 2013
- Cute Sewing Projects: A Valentine’s Day Roundup - January 16, 2013
- Sew Cute Bookmarks - December 7, 2012