Appliqueing is a fun and easy way to embellish cloth items like onesies, t-shirts, totes, bibs… The possibilities are endless! Drawing your own applique patterns is a great way to personalize cloth items, but the web is also filled with great applique patterns like the penguin shown below from Stitchwerx Designs.
Once you have your desired pattern, here are two applique techniques to try…
How to Applique
The first way is to use a product called applique glue;
Happy appliqueing and sewing!
Have you tried appliqueing before? What method do you prefer?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016