Appliqueing is a fun and easy way to embellish cloth items like onesies, t-shirts, totes, bibs… The possibilities are endless! Drawing your own applique patterns is a great way to personalize cloth items, but the web is also filled with great applique patterns like the penguin shown below from Stitchwerx Designs.
Once you have your desired pattern, here are two applique techniques to try…
How to Applique
The first way is to use a product called applique glue;
Happy appliqueing and sewing!
Have you tried appliqueing before? What method do you prefer?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Darling Mother’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - May 10, 2017
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017