Appliqueing is a fun and easy way to embellish cloth items like onesies, t-shirts, totes, bibs… The possibilities are endless! Drawing your own applique patterns is a great way to personalize cloth items, but the web is also filled with great applique patterns like the penguin shown below from Stitchwerx Designs.
Once you have your desired pattern, here are two applique techniques to try…
How to Applique
The first way is to use a product called applique glue;
Happy appliqueing and sewing!
Have you tried appliqueing before? What method do you prefer?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to Make Funny Dinosaur Christmas Ornaments - December 5, 2016
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016