Hey there friends!!! Kassi from Truly Lovely here with a new Spring craft for you! Spring is in full swing here and hopefully where you are!! Even if it’s not quite warming up there yet these Spring Potted Flower Pens are sure to brighten your day!
- Small clay flower pots
- Small decorative rock
- Fake flowers
- Green floral tape
- A box of pens
- Vinyl cutouts or stickers for decorating your flower pots
Start by decorating your flower pots with the Spring vinyl cutouts or stickers. I cut out several butterflies, a few different floral shapes, a few twigs and leaves all in vinyl, then just peeled and stuck them on the flower pots like stickers. Each flower pot then gets filled three quarters full of the small decorative rock.
To create your flower pens wrap a fake flower and a pen with floral tape. I used the long stemmed fake daisies left over from my wedding and just cut down the stems. Place the stem and the top of the pen together and simply wrap all the way down with the tape. The floral tape I used had to be wrapped really tight but it held the pen and flower well while looking like a green stem!
‘Plant’ your flowers in your flower pots by sticking the pens down in the decorative rock and you’re finished! Now you have pretty Spring Potted Flower Pens to display on your desk or give as a spring gift!
Happy Spring lovelies!!!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017