Hey there dolls! Long time no talk. 😉 Kassi from Truly Lovely here again to share a few quick and easy last minute Valentine’s Day crafts that you can whip up with your loved ones today!!
Happy Valentine’s Day by the way!
Valentine Crafts for Kids
First up, how about surprising the littles in your home with a chair backer full of Valentine’s treats when they get home from school!?! These could easily be made from fabric or even felt and whipped up in just an hour or so!
OR, you could make these super cute Heart Butterflies as an after school activity today! All you need is toilet paper rolls, craft paper and a few other bits and bobs for eyes and antennae! Cute, right!?
Last but not least, how fun are these cute heart crayon Valentines!?! Even if the time for giving Valentine’s is passed, these would be fun to make with the kiddos this evening!!
Your turn! Any fun plans with your Valentine today???
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017