Hey there dolls! Long time no talk. 😉 Kassi from Truly Lovely here again to share a few quick and easy last minute Valentine’s Day crafts that you can whip up with your loved ones today!!
Happy Valentine’s Day by the way!
Valentine Crafts for Kids
First up, how about surprising the littles in your home with a chair backer full of Valentine’s treats when they get home from school!?! These could easily be made from fabric or even felt and whipped up in just an hour or so!
OR, you could make these super cute Heart Butterflies as an after school activity today! All you need is toilet paper rolls, craft paper and a few other bits and bobs for eyes and antennae! Cute, right!?
Last but not least, how fun are these cute heart crayon Valentines!?! Even if the time for giving Valentine’s is passed, these would be fun to make with the kiddos this evening!!
Your turn! Any fun plans with your Valentine today???
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016