How about a sewing bee with three ladies who have some fabulous sewing ideas? Their sewing tutorials are perfect for both beginners and experts alike!
Meet the wonderful ladies you will be sewing with today…
Veronica is a fabulous seamstress who is always sewing something spectacular and sharing it on her blog SewVery.
Kim is the creative talent behind Stitchwerx Designs! She fills her blog and Etsy shop with patterns, tutorials, and handmade items for home, kids, and pets.
Amy is the face behind the colorful, fun blog and Etsy shop Clippie Dips.
Are you ready to see the tutorials these ladies have in store for you? Grab your sewing machine and supplies and let’s start sewing.
1. Flower Top from SewVery
2. Rice Filled Hot Pad from SewVery
3. Fabric Vase Holder from Stitchwerx Designs
4. Neck Warmer from Stitchwerx Designs
5. Coffee Cup Cozy from Stitchwerx Designs
6. Bunting Pillow Cover from Clippie Dips
7. Clippie Case from Clippie Dips
- Mommy and Me Aprons
- Inspiration for Sewing Cute Cards
- 14 Valentine’s Day Sewing Crafts for you
- Fabric Pinwheel Flowers
- Cute Tutu Tutorial