We’ve all seen those emails from friends and family that you just know they didn’t send. Or maybe you get a direct message on Twitter from someone telling you that they have a photo of you. Without thinking, you might click on the link and BAM! Suddenly you’re the one sending out bogus links in your email or Twitter accounts. It’s the worst! Well actually I take that back. What would be worse is if you give your bank information, or credit card information to one of these phishing scams without realizing it! What a mess!
Did you know that over 50% of internet users get at least one phishing scams email PER DAY?
I know I have been victim to having my email and Twitter account hacked in the past, and I know I’m not the only one. I wanted to share this infographic with you so that you could protect yourselves from these phishing scams this year! Pin it, tweet it, share it on Facebook and save yourself and your friends some headaches this year from these internet jerks!
Have you been victim to an internet phishing scam? How? What happened?
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- How to Rule Halloween this year, Even if You Procrastinated Till Now. - October 23, 2016
- 14 DIY Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2016
- Delightful Black and White Halloween Mantel - October 15, 2016
- 10 Must Make Party Food Recipes - October 9, 2016
- DIY Spider Halloween Wreath - October 6, 2016