Now that Valentine’s Day is over I want to get my sewing machine out and make some cute stuff for my kids. I found quite a few little cute sewing projects in last week’s Making the World Cuter Monday that I wouldn’t mind working on!
Cute Sewing Projects
Find these cute ideas here;
- Easy DIY Donuts @Thrive3 360
- Cascading Ruffle Dress @Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Eyelet Dress @The Busy B Hive
- Diaper & Wipe Case @Young & Crafty
- Story Time Mattress @Somewhere in the Middle
- Canopy Fabric Scrap Swag @Colors Mixed Together
- Taggie Birdie @EmmieLoves
- Twirly Swirly Skirt @Blissful Sewing
- Sweetheart Dress @Rae Gun Ramblings
I’ve got a fun giveaway coming up this week from Gymboree, so stay tuned for that!
It’s time to share all of the cute things you have been up to! Making the World Cuter Monday is here…
Please use my button on your posts, link below or use a text link if that’s what you like! Making the World Cuter
I can’t wait to see how your Making the World Cuter and feature YOU!
Link up YOUR Making the World Cuter posts!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016