It’s that time of year! Lot’s of love to go around, and lots of people to make fun gifts for! I love making gifts for people for Valentine’s Day! From aprons, to pillows, to shirts and toys…I am always looking for something new and fun to sew. Are you looking for something new to sew too? Here are 14 Valentine’s Day Sewing Crafts for you to whip up for that special someone, or just to get yourself in a more loving mood … (sources below)
9. Love Chain
Aren’t those so cute?! Which one is your favorite? Which one will you be sewing first? I just love all the red, pink and happy hearts this time of year, and I love decorating my house for this fun holiday, and dressing my kids in cute love themed clothing.
This list will definitely keep me happy for a bit!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to Make Funny Dinosaur Christmas Ornaments - December 5, 2016
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016