It’s Monday! That means it’s time for Making the World Cuter Monday!
Welcome, welcome! Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! I know Monday’s can be tough after a great weekend, and that’s why I love having all of your cute ideas to look at and inspire me each week. I have been making a lot of Valentine’s Day crafts as of late and I am loving all the pink and red all over the interwebs. I guess I’m just a girly girl after all. Then again, I sat on the couch watching football all day yesterday…so does that make well rounded? 🙂
Cute and Pinworthy
Each week I pick one or more of my favorite links from the party that I found cute…and pinworthy. There were a lot of cute things, yummy recipes and a grundle of Valentine’s Day posts last Making the World Cuter Monday.
These are all things I pinned myself, and thought you might want to pin as well! Click on the photos to be taken to the posts!
What cute things do you have to show off this week?
Please use my button on your posts, link below or use a text link if that’s what you like! Making the World Cuter
I can’t wait to see how your Making the World Cuter and feature YOU!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016