I’ve mentioned before that I have a fantastic hubby right? Well I do. My birthday was on Friday so he rented a beach house from Thursday-Monday and we have been having such a great time! It’s not super warm, but just getting out of the snow and seeing that sun for a few days is just what I need in January! I’m sad to be heading back to freezing temps later on, so I am going to post this and head back out to the ocean!
Cute & Pinworthy
The cute & pinworthy post from last week is this sweet Caramel Praline Celebration Fudge from Say Not Sweet Anne! How yummy does this sound? Perfect for these winter days that need a little sweetening up. You’ll want to pin this for the next time your sweet tooth calls.
Now let’s see what you have to show off this week! Anything that is making the world cuter is game!
- Making the World Cuter Monday | Cute Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Making the World Cuter Monday | Sept. 17, 2012
- Making the World Cuter Monday | June 9, 2012
- Making the World Cuter Monday | August 13, 2012
- Making the World Cuter Monday | October 15, 2012