It’s Monday again!
Time for another Making the World Cuter Monday link up party and to feature some of your ideas from last week! I went and found a bunch of yummy recipes that I found pinworthy. Sometimes it’s hard trying to find healthy dinner ideas, but if I trust anyone to give me good stuff to eat, it’s you guys! So, look through these tasty looking recipes, pin at your leisure and remember to follow me on Pinterest, for more yummy recipes and cute things!
Cute & Pinworthy
Cobb Salad (among a whole other week of recipes including a shopping list!) from @Joyful Homemaking.
Tuna Pot pie also from @Joyful Homemaking
Crockpot Brisket Recipe @Adorned from Above
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza @Six Sisters Stuff
Farfalle with Tuna Sauce @MyKochlist
Albondigas Soup @Cheerios & Lattes
Garlic Roasted Green Beans @Cheerios & Lattes
Southwest Chicken Soup @The Pin Junkie
Chickpea Salad @The Pin Junkie
Real Mashed Potatoes With a Twist @I Heart Fast Good
Easy Calzones @The First Year Blog
Pot Roast & Veggies @Julia Kendrick
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon @Raegun Ramblings
Now that you have some great ideas for dinner this week, it’s time to link up all the cute stuff you’ve been working on!
Please use my button on your posts, link below or use a text link if that’s what you like! Making the World Cuter
I can’t wait to see how your Making the World Cuter and feature YOU!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to Make Funny Dinosaur Christmas Ornaments - December 5, 2016
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016