OK, so wreaths… Wreaths are always a HUGE part of the Holiday season! ANY season really… Especially if you tend to mingle in blog land! There are a ton of great wreath ideas out there!You can use just about anything to make a fun and unique wreath! I’ve always been a fan of taking an idea and making it your own, so here are a few unique wreath ideas to get you started!!!Over at Truly Lovely, I like to use my husband’s old discarded team ropes!My Christmas Rope Wreath
There have been several Christmas ornament and yarn ball wreaths floating around blog land, but here’s one that combines BOTH elements!
OR! How about a wreath made completely from CANDY!!!
Got an old picture frame just hanging around??? 😉
Want a unique wreath while recycling at the same time??
Check out this wreath made from reused tin cans!!
Or how about a wreath made from materials purchased at the hardware store!?!
Something like this metal wreath would be fun!
I definitely think a FRAME wreath is in my Holiday future!! How about you? Any other unique ideas for a fun wreath??? Please share the links in the comments, or do tell! I’d love to hear what you come up with!!!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016