What are your new year plans? We actually don’t have any this year…it kind of got overlooked with all of the other holiday plans. So we will probably just stay up, play games and bang some pots and pans! 🙂
We are headed to the Oregon coast this week for my birthday and staying in a beautiful beach house. Have I mentioned how much I love my husband? Well it’s a whole lot!
I know I’ve mentioned it once or twice, but I am a big bookworm. I am always in the middle of some book or another. So this weeks cute and pinworthy link comes from Marissa at Rae Gun Ramblings. I always turn to my friend Marissa for book recommendations because she always recommends the best! If one of your resolutions is to read more in the new year, then you need to pin this!
Cute and Pinworthy
I know I’ve been a bit scarce lately, but I am just enjoying the holidays with my family, and I promise there are lots of cute things coming this year!
Making the World Cuter Monday
In the mean time, I’m excited to see what cute things you’ve been up to!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017