- The device themselves provide portable internet with up to 8 internet enabled devices!
- They provide secure, super-fast 4G Internet access for all of your mobile devices (your laptop, tablets, phones…) in over 80 cities across the U.S.
- The battery lasts up to 6 hours (that’s longer than my phone most days).
- They are small enough to keep in your bag with your laptop, or in your purse with your tablet, (about the size of a coaster…but don’t use it as one!).
- My daughter loves that she can get wi-fi on her Nook wherever we go, and I love being able to surf the web, or blog while I am not at home, especially at those hotels that charge for wi-fi (what’s that all about anyway?).
- Customers can choose between two speeds to surf at; lightspeed or warpspeed! Lightspeed is designed for email and web browsing with an eye towards conserving data usage. Warpspeed is designed for email, web browsing and video, with an eye towards maximizing speed. Users can toggle between the two speeds based on their needs.
- NetZero offers value priced monthly data plans with no activation fees, no contracts, no commitments and no overage charges. There is even a FREE option, which is great for giving the service a test drive.
- The NetZero 4G Hotspot is private and protected…so you can feel secure while using it.
- A NetZero 4G Hotspot plus three months of platinum service | ARV: $300!
Disclaimer: I am part of the Mom it Forward blogger network. Mom it Forward and NetZero partnered in support of this campaign. NetZero compensated me for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.