It’s the most wonderful time of the year…except for the cold, this week I truly believe that sentiment. My mother in law came back to Oregon with us and we have been doing lots of Christmas-y things to get into the spirit.This weekend we went out to cut down a tree, our annual tradition. We found the perfect sized tree to fit our little place and we spent the rest of the weekend decorating it (and in the case of my 2 year old un-decorating it).One of the hardest things about Christmas shopping is shopping for guys in my opinion. I have an awesome giveaway going on now for the perfect gift for guys! Check out the review post HERE, and enter there or below.
Cute and Pinworthy
If you are looking for DIY gift ideas for guys, this is one of the more popular posts here at Making the World Cuter; Flipping Cute Gift Idea If you want lots more ideas for the men in your life then check this list out! Mackenzie from Cheerio’s and Latte’s had her husband give a list of things that guys really want to find under the tree and in their stockings. I found a couple ideas that I am going to use on my own hubby this year from this great post! Be sure to pin it to go and check out when you are stumped.
While you are at it…
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017