We have been in Utah for the weekend to have a late Thanksgiving with most of our family (we are missing about 14 of them in this photo), it has been a whirlwind weekend and we are headed back early tomorrow morning. I am excited to be bringing my cute little mother in law back with us to Oregon for a few months. She’s the tiny little thing in purple in the middle-ish. The kids are thrilled for the chance to have grandma all to themselves!This picture was on my Instagram feed this week as part of the #makingchristmascuter photo scavenger hunt. I would love to have you play along! You can go in any order, and jump in at any time.
Cute and Pinworthy
Last week we had a lot of great recipes and holiday gift ideas, but since it’s still close to the beginning of the advent. If you haven’t made a countdown calendar yet, try this one! It looks easy and ADORABLE! If you already have one, this would make a great gift for someone else, or a good one to pin for next year! Sassy Style gets the credit for this Toolbox Advent Calendar.
We are excited to see how you have been making the world cuter this last week!
- I do not require a back link…but I do appreciate one! Use a text link, or feel free to use my button!
- Please don’t link up the same thing week after week.
- Visit the other linky parties around the web.
- Keep it cute!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016
- This Fall CAUSEBOX is Amazing! Get Yours for a Limited Time - November 14, 2016