A lot of you know that my family and I eat a Paleo diet.
It can be a little hard to come up with easy meals that we don’t get bored with. That is why I was really excited that eMeals started offering Paleo meal plans.eMeals doesn’t just have Paleo meal plans, they have something for pretty much every families needs. They have classic meals, gourmet meals, low-carb, gluten free, clean eating, portion control, low fat, natural and organic and even vegetarian.
Paleo Weekly Meal Plans
For our paleo dinners we tried the sample meal plan this last week and I can honestly say that we enjoyed every single dinner we made.
I also appreciated that all of the ingredients were easily found at the grocery store and that I was able to stay within budget. A lot of Paleo recipes you find online make things so complicated that one meal costs more than a fancy night out!
These are the yummy meals that we ate this week clockwise from the top;
- Blackened Skirt Steak with BLT salad
- Asian Spiced Salmon with Sesame Broccolli
- Pork Tenderloin with Peach Salsa and Peppery Slaw
- Mustard-Thyme Roasted Chicken with Hazlenut Roasted Carrots
- Grilled Tilapia Fillets with Cilantro Pesto and Grilled Mexican Squash
- Maple Glazed Chicken Thighs with Sweet Potato Wedges
- Crustless Herbed Quiche and Tomato Basil Salad
My kids ate every meal, and my husband was happy…and I didn’t have to come up with anything for dinner because it was all right there!
- Paleo Coconut Donuts | Plain and Chocolate Versions
- Paleo Cookie Dough Bars
- Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strong is the new Skinny Saturday | Week 1
- Making the World Cuter Monday | October 15, 2012