Happy Monday! Be sure to enter the giveaway for a 3 month membership to JumpStart! Your kids will love it!It’s been a fun week. My sister is still here and so we have been hanging out, shopping, and my husband even took the older kids fishing one day so we could just take the babies out for a day of fun. It was so nice spending the whole day with my littlest…it’s amazing how well behaved kids are without siblings to fight with!Lots of fun Halloween posts this last week! Now that that’s over the Christmas music is officially playing in most of the stores we went in this weekend, which means lots of cute Holiday posts will be filling up these linky parties!Fall is still happening though, so this week I let my sister pick out the cute and pinworthy link. She picked out this adorable Fall monogram from Pieces of Me. Cute, Right?
Now let’s see what you cute stuff you’ve been up to! Here’s a few guidelines to remember…
- Link back to Making the World Cuter, not required but appreciated. It’s the right thing to do.
- Don’t link up the same thing week after week.
- Keep it Cute!
- Making the World Cuter Monday | October 22, 2012
- Making the World Cuter Monday | DIY Holiday Gifts
- Making the World Cuter Monday
- Making the World Cuter Monday | DIY Advent Calendars
- Making the World Cuter Monday | Cute Valentine’s Day Crafts