If you haven’t yet seen the joint Barnyard Birthday Party I styled for my babies this year, then click here for all the details. Today I’ll be showing how I made the cute Barnyard Cupcake Pails for that party.
I got the idea from these metal pail cupcakes on this party I styled a while back. But to give it a farm look, I used green frosting instead (to look like grass), and shredded wheat cereal to emulate hay!
* Double-sided tape
- None Found
Latest posts by Bird (see all)
- DIY Barnyard Party Cupcakes - November 29, 2012
- Holiday Party Ideas for HGTV + FREE Party Printables! - November 8, 2012
- Black and White Halloween Decorating Ideas - October 18, 2012
- Pink October – FREE Printables for Breast cancer Awareness Month - September 27, 2012
- Watermelon & Lemonade Stand FREE Printables - August 28, 2012