Sorry about the late posting of this linky party! I was up editing pictures of these cute kids…and kind of lost track of what day it was!
It’s been a fun week. My sister and her adorable 1 year old princess came for a impromptu visit and they will be staying for the next few weeks. SO excited to have them here!I also finished my first week of CrossFit. Holy cow! Anyone else out there cross-fitters? Sosore,and so good all at the same time!Last week there were sooo many cute links!I was drawn to this one though right away! I love how adorable this whole little photo shoot was and of course the scarf and hat made out of ruffles! My daughter is getting this combo for sure! Be sure to pin this for holiday gifts and just because gifts for the little girls in your life!Now it’s time to show off your cute stuff! I can’t wait to see your cute posts…
- Link back to Making the World Cuter
- Don’t link up the same thing week after week
- Check out the other linky parties
- Share this party on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and anywhere else you can, lets make the world cuter together!
- Keep it Cute!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017