Sorry about the late posting of this linky party! I was up editing pictures of these cute kids…and kind of lost track of what day it was!
It’s been a fun week. My sister and her adorable 1 year old princess came for a impromptu visit and they will be staying for the next few weeks. SO excited to have them here!I also finished my first week of CrossFit. Holy cow! Anyone else out there cross-fitters? Sosore,and so good all at the same time!Last week there were sooo many cute links!I was drawn to this one though right away! I love how adorable this whole little photo shoot was and of course the scarf and hat made out of ruffles! My daughter is getting this combo for sure! Be sure to pin this for holiday gifts and just because gifts for the little girls in your life!Now it’s time to show off your cute stuff! I can’t wait to see your cute posts…
- Link back to Making the World Cuter
- Don’t link up the same thing week after week
- Check out the other linky parties
- Share this party on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and anywhere else you can, lets make the world cuter together!
- Keep it Cute!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016
- This Fall CAUSEBOX is Amazing! Get Yours for a Limited Time - November 14, 2016