I love kitsch, whimsical and colorful Halloween decorations for parties, but last year I decided to try my hand at a more demure styling for Birds’ Party Magazine – Black and White Halloween!But since the bling-lover in me could not sit still, I added a pinch of sparkle here and there! 😉
Halloween Decorating Ideas
White candles, black candlesticks, white pumpkins, black frames, white spiderwebs, black spiders, white serving platters and black cookies filled with white cream. Somanydecorating ideas that are easy to incorporate for your own black and white party.
What colors tickle your fancy for Halloween this year?
Styling and photography: Bird’s Party
Cupcake Fondant Toppers: Lynlee’s Petite Cakes
Cupcake Cases and Sprinkles: Sweet Estelle Baking Supplies
Cookies: Sweet Dough
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016
- This Fall CAUSEBOX is Amazing! Get Yours for a Limited Time - November 14, 2016