I can’t believe how fast this year is flying by!
The holidays are coming up fast! This time of year is my absolute favorite, the anticipation for fun activities, the cooler, yet still nice weather, boots, sweaters, scarfs, soups, pumpkin…Ahhh.Yes, I love October!I do not like the colds that accompany the colder weather, this little fella has had a runny nose all week and a little bit of a cough. 🙁
The upside? Lots of cuddle timeformama.Which is so nice for this little monster, it helps me remember that he really is still a baby and needs me.There was a ton of cute things linked up last week, the cute and pinworthy project this week comes to us from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom (again! I just seem to be drawn in all the time, these are so cute!)
Be sure to pin these and make some, because they will definitely make your table top cuter!
- Link back.
- Subscribe and follow along to Making the World Cuter.
- Spread the word through Facebook, Twitter and/or Pinterest.
- Keep it Cute!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016