My little Oliver turned two on Sunday. He definitely makes my world cuter with his little curls and his “I wuv’s you’s” but I feel like I was just pregnant with this kid and now he is in the fullness of his terrible twos.
This little fella had a lot of sugar this weekend which is something he hasn’t been consuming for thepastcouple months since we started eating a Paleo/Primal diet at our house. It really didn’t help his tantrums and stubbornness.
I have never had a kid who has been the definition of the terrible twos. His brothers and sister walk on eggshells around him just knowing that any second this kid could explode. His wrath has no bounds. He pulls hair, pokes eyes, hits, punches, scratches and screams so loud your ears will ring for weeks. We don’t let him get away with it. We put him in time outs. We talk to him once he calms down. We let him know he is still loved after he has a major melt down. To what end though?
He’s a bully and a terror…yet when he is in a good mood for those 2 or so hours a day that he isn’t screaming “MINE” or “NO”, he is the sweetest, silliest, cutest little guy. Luckily for him his brothers and sister still adore him and of course his mom and dad do too. His wrath is usually not directed at us though just the other little people who live in the house.
Any who…This is the cute and pinworthy link from last week! I love this easy to follow tutorial and the results are so dang cute!Be sure to pin this cute pattern for future use!
What’s making the world cuter where you are?
- Link back
- Subscribe and follow along to Making the World Cuter
- Keep it cute!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to Make Funny Dinosaur Christmas Ornaments - December 5, 2016
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016