Well tomorrow is the big day! First day of school for these little munchkins! I can’t believe howmucholder they seem when they have their grades in my face like this! I have a 3rd grader, 1st grader, and a preschooler this year…not to mention my littlest monkey turns two this month. Notice the cute stuff they are wearing? It’s from Tea Collection and you can enter to win $100 gift card below! You can see Friday’spostfor more photos of my kids in their new school clothes-love them!
Finallyit’s time to link up your cute stuff!This weeks Cute & Pinworthy Post comes from Craft Envy with her Skinny Avocado Ranch Dressing. YUM! Anything with avocado gets my attention, and since I am eating healthier now, a yummy salad dressing recipe is at the top of my radar!Be sure to pin this and make this and tell Nicholette thanks for the yummy!
- Be sure to link back to Making the World Cuter
- Subscribe to Making the World Cuter
- Don’t link up anything you have linked up here before
- Keep it Cute!
- Making the World Cuter Monday | October 8, 2012
- Making the World Cuter Monday | August 13, 2012
- Healthy Dinner Ideas | Making the World Cuter Monday
- Making the World Cuter Monday | January 7, 2013
- Making the World Cuter Monday | October 15, 2012