Ready for Fall? I am. Already listening to your Christmas music? ……Oh wait, is that just me?Anyhoo,todayI want to share with you a super hot look in fall fashion that you have probably already seen all over the place by now.Polka Dots!Big or small, on clothing or accessories this bold style is fresh and also a little bit retro.To change a day-to-day outfit into something more trendy I have a few suggestions starting with sweaters:
Next, dress it up:
Or mix and match texture and print by pairing a loose blousy top with a lacey pencil skirt. Ohhhh or a leather pencil skirt!Lastly, my current craze is on jeans:
I just can’t get enough of them.
And if you are up for it, you can make yourself your own custom pair. Here’s a fun tutorial. I made a pair for my daughter and they make me smile every time she puts them on.
Ready to try it? Already doing it?
They aren’t just for Minnie Mouse anymore….Polka Dots are an easy way to add a little fun to your wardrobe all the while sticking to what is current in fashion.
What’s your favorite way to wear this hot trend?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016
- This Fall CAUSEBOX is Amazing! Get Yours for a Limited Time - November 14, 2016