Ready for Fall? I am. Already listening to your Christmas music? ……Oh wait, is that just me?Anyhoo,todayI want to share with you a super hot look in fall fashion that you have probably already seen all over the place by now.Polka Dots!Big or small, on clothing or accessories this bold style is fresh and also a little bit retro.To change a day-to-day outfit into something more trendy I have a few suggestions starting with sweaters:
Next, dress it up:
Or mix and match texture and print by pairing a loose blousy top with a lacey pencil skirt. Ohhhh or a leather pencil skirt!Lastly, my current craze is on jeans:
I just can’t get enough of them.
And if you are up for it, you can make yourself your own custom pair. Here’s a fun tutorial. I made a pair for my daughter and they make me smile every time she puts them on.
Ready to try it? Already doing it?
They aren’t just for Minnie Mouse anymore….Polka Dots are an easy way to add a little fun to your wardrobe all the while sticking to what is current in fashion.
What’s your favorite way to wear this hot trend?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016