Hi there cuties! Kassi here again with a simple, but super cute craft for you! Cowboy party gift bags!Recently I hosted a Little Cowboy Baby Shower for one of my best friends. I really wanted some cute ‘wrapping’ for the door prizes that went along with the country/cowboy theme.Using a few inexpensive items from my craft stash I created those cute little bow topped gift bags shown in the photo above. The items needed are easilyaccessibleif you don’t have them available already.
Cowboy Party Gift Bags
Like with most of the projects I share here, the instructions for these cute bags are super simple.
To make the bows, I simply cut a strip of fabric from my scrap piece about five inches long, one inch wide. Then I tied a knot in the center, and spread the ends to make it look like a bow. That’s it!
So much cuter and matched my theme better than a store bought gift bag. Plus, a store bought gift bag would’ve cost at least $1 each… These cost me a grand total of…. NOTHING! 😉 If you were to purchase even just the paper bags, they’re only $1 for about 30 at the dollar store.
Happy crafting lovelies!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016