Cookies and Cream Dessert
I’m absolutely in love with white chocolate and oreos– so, for me, thispuddingmousse totally delivers.
I put it in a jar, because… well, I like things out of a jar 🙂
But you can easily layer this in a trifle dish… or tupperware. Whatever you want! Sometimes I just throw the pudding mousse right back into the cool whip container if it’s just for us. Recycle, reduce, reuse– right?
Cookies and Cream Pudding Mousse Sundaes
- 1boxinstant pudding mix, white chocolate flavored
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 1 small tub cool whip
For the Sundaes:
- 1-2 sleeve oreos, crushed
- chocolate syrup
- Whisk together the milk and the pudding mix in a large bowl.
- Once pudding begins to firm, quickly fold in cool whip using a rubber spatula.
- If you’re making the sundaes, continue by layering pudding mousse with the crushed oreos and the chocolate syrup. This recipe will fill 4 standard mason jars 3/4 full. (or 4-6 servings out of a bowl or dish)
*For a reduced sugar option, use reduced sugar oreos and sugar free chocolate syrup. And always buy the sugar free fat free pudding mix!
The following two tabs change content below.
Tiffany is a stay at home mom to four ridiculously cute kids and wife to one smoking hot Mc Dreamy lookalike. She loves remodeling, chocolate chip cookies and sunshine. She is the founder of Making the World Cuter, a site committed to doing just what the title states; Making the world cuter, one kid, DIY, yummy treat or crafty thing at a time.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017