Cookies and Cream Dessert
I’m absolutely in love with white chocolate and oreos– so, for me, thispuddingmousse totally delivers.
I put it in a jar, because… well, I like things out of a jar
But you can easily layer this in a trifle dish… or tupperware. Whatever you want! Sometimes I just throw the pudding mousse right back into the cool whip container if it’s just for us. Recycle, reduce, reuse– right?
Cookies and Cream Pudding Mousse Sundaes
- 1boxinstant pudding mix, white chocolate flavored
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 1 small tub cool whip
For the Sundaes:
- 1-2 sleeve oreos, crushed
- chocolate syrup
- Whisk together the milk and the pudding mix in a large bowl.
- Once pudding begins to firm, quickly fold in cool whip using a rubber spatula.
- If you’re making the sundaes, continue by layering pudding mousse with the crushed oreos and the chocolate syrup. This recipe will fill 4 standard mason jars 3/4 full. (or 4-6 servings out of a bowl or dish)
*For a reduced sugar option, use reduced sugar oreos and sugar free chocolate syrup. And always buy the sugar free fat free pudding mix!