It is officially hot in central Oregon. At least as hot as it gets, which is in the low 90’s. It’s pretty fantastic and we have spent most of the week with a whole lot of water nearby.This was the best idea ever for my almost 2 year old. He is not all about getting into the pool but he does enjoy getting wet. A bunch of colorful balls in a kiddy pool literally entertained him for two hours. He took the balls out, he threw them back in. He leaned over the side and got all wet, he got mad when others got in (which is his favorite activity-yelling at others) and just had a ball. If you have a toddler who’s a little wary of getting in the pool, do this. Seriously do this.
Kiddy Pool Idea
My other kids are all about the water fights, and I love that even when there are a hundred other kids, including all their friends, they still find time to play together. They are such good friends.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017