We are in the last month of the Summer break out here in Oregon. And it just so happens to be our busiest month. We are taking some big trips and that got me thinking about how I pack. I don’t know about you but I WAY over pack on any trip I take. What if I need a scarf, what if it’s to hot for jeggings, what shoes am I going to want to wear with what….ect. So I end up packing my whole closet and then not wearing half of it. I am determined to be smarter about our next traveling excursion and learn how to pack a suitcase. So when I saw Audrey’s packing post over at Putting Me Together I wanted to kiss her face!In her post she takes just 8 pieces and shows you how to create 15 outfits from them.
How to Pack a SuitcaseShe is amazeballs! I am a visual person so I loved taking a peek at her creativity and then taking it to my own wardrobe. Packing just became a game for me to see how many cute outfits I can make out of just a few staple items. Thanks Audrey!!
Now It’s Your Turn!What is your must pack item? Any tips to share about packing? Share in the comments!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017