We are in the last month of the Summer break out here in Oregon. And it just so happens to be our busiest month. We are taking some big trips and that got me thinking about how I pack. I don’t know about you but I WAY over pack on any trip I take. What if I need a scarf, what if it’s to hot for jeggings, what shoes am I going to want to wear with what….ect. So I end up packing my whole closet and then not wearing half of it. I am determined to be smarter about our next traveling excursion and learn how to pack a suitcase. So when I saw Audrey’s packing post over at Putting Me Together I wanted to kiss her face!In her post she takes just 8 pieces and shows you how to create 15 outfits from them.
How to Pack a SuitcaseShe is amazeballs! I am a visual person so I loved taking a peek at her creativity and then taking it to my own wardrobe. Packing just became a game for me to see how many cute outfits I can make out of just a few staple items. Thanks Audrey!!
Now It’s Your Turn!What is your must pack item? Any tips to share about packing? Share in the comments!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016
- This Fall CAUSEBOX is Amazing! Get Yours for a Limited Time - November 14, 2016