This post was written for Making the World Cuter by Kassi Mortensen, our crafty friend of Truly LovelyHey there dolls!!! Kassi here again! I don’t know about you guys, but summer is my favorite time of year! There’s always something going on, but every now and then you get a little time to fit in some fun, easy summer crafts! Here are a few that are on my summer to do list!Have you jumped on the washi tape crafting wagon yet??? If not, here’s a super easy, super cute craft to get you started!
How about a fun craft to entertain the kiddos! Win-win!
This one works as the perfect outdoor summer decoration!!!
Get more fun summer crafting ideas here.
Happy crafting lovelies!
Now It’s Your Turn!
What cute crafts have you been working on this summer??? Any fun ideas planned? I’d love to check them out, if you’d like to leave a link in the comments section below!
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- Chicken Pot Pie Dumplings - October 24, 2016
- How to Rule Halloween this year, Even if You Procrastinated Till Now. - October 23, 2016
- 14 DIY Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2016
- Delightful Black and White Halloween Mantel - October 15, 2016
- 10 Must Make Party Food Recipes - October 9, 2016