Happy Monday everyone!
Is your summer going well? It was a pretty low key week for us. We went swimming, we went to parks, we played at our town splash pad…just enjoying our summer.
We are going to start featuring more of your projects from Making the World Cuter Monday from now on. If you look over on my sidebar you can see my picks for this week! Each week we will pick outa few ofthe things that were linked up and feature them there with a pin it button. (This will be a pin it button to your post, on your site-not to my site at all).
If you want to be featured you must link back to THIS POST. I am actually going to make this a requirement to link up at all.
I know that makes it harder to fly through and link up to all of your favorite link parties when you have to stop and add an actual hyper link to the individual posts, but it is better for both sites. I hope you understand!If you don’t know how to link back, all you have to do is…
- Open this post on it’s own by clicking on the title.
- Copy the URL which for this post happens to be; http://makingtheworldcuter.com/2012/07/making-the-world-cuter/
- Place it in your post that you are linking up today. You can have it link to the words Making the World Cuter Monday or something similar. If you use my button in your post, just highlight my button and change the URL that it is directed to, to the one above.
Now onto today’s cute stuff! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
- Link up and link back
- Subscribe by email or reader to Making the World Cuter
- Let others know that you made the world cuter today through Twitter or Facebook
- Keep it cute!
Now It’s Your Turn!
What is your favorite thing you have done this summer? Please share in the comments below!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- DIY Easter Bunny Wreath to Cuten Up Your Front Door - March 27, 2017
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017