Happy Monday everyone!
Is your summer going well? It was a pretty low key week for us. We went swimming, we went to parks, we played at our town splash pad…just enjoying our summer.
We are going to start featuring more of your projects from Making the World Cuter Monday from now on. If you look over on my sidebar you can see my picks for this week! Each week we will pick outa few ofthe things that were linked up and feature them there with a pin it button. (This will be a pin it button to your post, on your site-not to my site at all).
If you want to be featured you must link back to THIS POST. I am actually going to make this a requirement to link up at all.
I know that makes it harder to fly through and link up to all of your favorite link parties when you have to stop and add an actual hyper link to the individual posts, but it is better for both sites. I hope you understand!If you don’t know how to link back, all you have to do is…
- Open this post on it’s own by clicking on the title.
- Copy the URL which for this post happens to be; http://makingtheworldcuter.com/2012/07/making-the-world-cuter/
- Place it in your post that you are linking up today. You can have it link to the words Making the World Cuter Monday or something similar. If you use my button in your post, just highlight my button and change the URL that it is directed to, to the one above.
Now onto today’s cute stuff! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
- Link up and link back
- Subscribe by email or reader to Making the World Cuter
- Let others know that you made the world cuter today through Twitter or Facebook
- Keep it cute!
Now It’s Your Turn!
What is your favorite thing you have done this summer? Please share in the comments below!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017